Your New Business Partner
All successful law offices must master the following: Practice-specific legal knowledge, effective administrative procedures and systems and a marketing plan that seamlessly generates leads.
We deliver the tools and resources you need to enhance your practice today, while positioning your firm to increase profits and reach full potential tomorrow.
This synergy allows an attorney to raise his or her profile as the legal expert in their community, while serving idea clients and realizing an increase in profitability. Our Practice Enhancement Program includes the only “how-to” practice guides in the market for successfully establishing, managing and cultivating a thriving Medicaid and VA Pension law firm.
In this PEP Talk titled "Building Relationships with Nursing Homes: How to get in and provide value to your best referral source," Patrick Smith shares his expertise on how to get in, stay in, and provide value to your best referral source, nursing homes. You'll learn to effectively answer the "What's in it for Me?" questions, and how to position yourself as the solution to their eligibility (and other) problems.
This program includes:
“How To” Elder Law Practice Guides
(View table of contents and sample chapters here.)
Over 1,000 Customizable Forms to Run Your Practice
(View sample forms here.)
- Monthly PEP Talks on Current Practice Development Topics
- 24/7 Member-Only Brainstorming
- Fresh Marketing Content Added on a Monthly Basis
- Exclusive Access to the PEP Marketplace to Customize and Purchase Business Cards, Holiday and Thank You Cards, Presentations, Brochures and More
- Hundreds of Forms to Use in Managing Your Practice
- Personal Service from our Specially-Trained Member Services Representatives