May 12-13, 2016 | Live Webcast
Click below to join the webcast at the specified date and time. You will need to enter your email address at the beginning of each session.
AM (8:30 a.m. PT - 12:00 p.m. PT): https://www.webcaster4.com/Webcast/Page/1304/15152
Friday, May 13, 2016
AM (8:30 a.m. PT - 12:00 p.m. PT): https://www.webcaster4.com/Webcast/Page/1304/15166
Downloads: Agenda | Materials | PowerPoint
Ensure you have the following for the best possible experience:
- You must have an Internet connection with a minimum download speed of 10 Mbps. A wired connection is strongly recommended. You may learn your speed at www.speedtest.net
- A quiet place without interruptions
- Close other applications and bandwidth heavy items such as email, dropbox, and cloud applications that require continuous syncing
- Headphones are recommended for listening
- If a browser is having issue playing or loading the webcast, try another browser. Example: If Internet Explorer is having issues, try Chrome.
- Try restarting your browser if you are having issues loading the webcast and other pages.
Click here to perform a system check to determine if you can receive streaming media.
If you have problems, view our help pages, or click here to contact technical support.
Contact our ElderCounsel Education team at firstname.lastname@example.org