Elder Law Immersion & Practice Building Camp
May 18-20, 2016 | Live Webcast
Click below to join the webcast at the specified date and time. You will need to enter your email address at the beginning of each session.
AM (8:30 a.m. CT - 12:00 p.m. CT): https://www.webcaster4.com/Webcast/Page/1304/15247
Thursday, May 19, 2016
AM (8:30 a.m. CT - 12:15 p.m. CT): https://www.webcaster4.com/Webcast/Page/1304/15268
Friday, May 20, 2016
AM (8:00 a.m. CT - 12:15 p.m. CT): https://www.webcaster4.com/Webcast/Page/1304/15296
Downloads:Agenda | Materials | Notes | PowerPoint | Order Live Camp Video Recording ($99)
Ensure you have the following for the best possible experience:
- You must have an Internet connection with a minimum download speed of 10 Mbps. A wired connection is strongly recommended. You may learn your speed at www.speedtest.net.
- A quiet place without interruptions.
- Close other applications and bandwidth heavy items such as email, dropbox, and cloud applications that require continuous syncing.
- Headphones are recommended for listening.
- Google Chrome as your recommended browser.
- Try restarting your browser if you are having issues loading the webcast and other pages.
Contact our ElderCounsel Education team at email@example.com