Education that elevates your practice
Providing quality education for members by utilizing nationally recognized instructors is a core deliverable for ElderCounsel. Our Education catalog covers a wide variety of legal theory and strategies for elder law, VA planning, estate planning and special needs planning attorneys.
These courses are presented either in-person or on-demand via webinars because we believe this flexible content delivery allows attorneys the most cost-effective, high touch platform for education.
View the Education Event Calendar
- Nationally Recognized Instructors/Experts in Their Field
- Flexible Content Delivery: In-person or via the Internet
- CLE with Actionable Takeaways to Arm You and Your Practice for Success
- Immersion Camps for Members Transitioning to Elder law
- 100+ recorded courses in the Education Library
- Annual Symposium
Premium education and practical strategies to elevate your practice- at your fingertips. Schedule a 1-on-1 consultation today.Book a Consultation